Reveling Ravens RetreatRelax, meditate or explore the beauty of the Sonoran Desert
Relax and reflect, meditate or explore the beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the surrounding Santa Rita mountains. Reveling Ravens has a pristine swimming pool and 14 secluded acres along the Santa Cruz river in Amado, Az. This friendly retreat is home to owner, Nadine Danton, and is an oasis for wildlife, especially birds.
Reveling Ravens II
This room is quite spacious, and can accommodate a small family or 2-3 adults. Approximately 375 sq ft, it has a queen size bed and a futon-couch/pull-out bed.
- Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Private Entrance
Price Per Night
Reveling Ravens I
This cozy room is ideal for a single person or a couple at approximately 150 sq ft., sitting off the living room and providing full access to the kitchen and living areas.
- Full Size Bed
- Private Bathroom
Price Per Night
Access to a full kitchen
For travelers that enjoy cooking, a fully equipped kitchen and space to store your food items.
I’ve stayed at Nadine’s several times while visiting my sister, and attending Eponaquest workshops. Firstly, if you’ve never had an “oral-gasm”, you’re about to. (If in doubt, just sign up for the meals!) Secondly … the pool! the house! the fabulous doggies…Nadine! That place and its inhabitants, are nothing short of magical.
Wifi is available at house and casita
Both rooms in main house are equipped with good size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and dishes
Pristine swimming pool available to refresh during your stay
Checkin & Checkout
Checkin at 3pm
Checkout at 11am
Exceptions – contact Nadine
Full refund with 60 days notice
I have 2 dogs Jet (labradoodle) and a Georgie (poodle mix) and Cali the cat.
Guests must be comfortable with well behaved pets and not allergic.
Location & Nearby Attractions
Famous Elvira’s in Tubac,
Longhorn Grill in Amado
and many more delicious choices…
Titan Missile Museum,
The Whipple Observatory,
Historic landmarks in Tubac
Biking & Hiking
Unlimited in the Santa Rita Mountains
Directions from Tucson Int’l Airport
We are located approximately 35 Miles (45 minutes) Southwest from Tucson Int’l Airport. Google maps does not do a good job of locating us, so please use the directions below instead.
- Drive West on East Valencia Road (toward I-19)
- Take I-19 SOUTH, and drive approx 30 miles
- Exit 56 Canoa Road
- Go around the roundabout, then under the overpass
- At the frontage road stop sign, turn right (South) onto the frontage road. You will be on the east side of the freeway
- Drive approximately 3 miles to Elephant Head Road (on the left) and turn left
- Drive about 1/2 mile, crossing a bridge, then a rail road tracks
- After the rail road tracks about 300ft look for the
- Large boulder and green gate at 3291 Elephant Head Rd.
- Follow drive staying right to front of House.
- Please close green gate again if it is closed thank you